Motorcycle Accident Claims Scotland

We protect your rights as a biker.

Motorcycle Accident Claims Scotland (MACS) provides bikers with the finest legal guidance following all types of motorcycle accidents. Our team of experienced motorcycle accident claim solicitors can offer the most practical, effective advice and support, removing any burden on you.

As well as having a highly experienced team, we provide access to the very best rehabilitation support and advice, so you can get your life back on track after an accident.

The sooner you engage us following the event, the sooner we can remove the stress and burden from your shoulders.
We offer a FREE complete collision aftercare service where if called at the roadside we can take care of everything from having your bike recovered, to informing your insurance company so you can focus on your wellbeing.

If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident that wasn’t your fault, our expert solicitors can help you claim motorbike accident compensation to cover the cost of medical treatment and repairs.

Contact us to find out more >

Immediate actions when you have an accident


Contact emergency services

Take photographs

Get the details

Call us

Contact us

Please fill in the form below. If there is a most suitable time to contact you, please let us know. We’ll be in touch soon.